DigAccess Addresses Website Accessibility Issues Immediately and Affordably
Websites count as places of public accommodations and thus fall under Title III of the ADA. GOsustainably.com provides an affordable, complete accessibility solution, which we install on any website for you and customize to match your brand colors.
To see a demo of our DigAccess solution, please click on the round, blue accessibility icon.
- Installation, free updates and customization to match your brand colors, plus:
- Screen-reader optimization for blind users
- Keyboard navigation optimization for the motor impaired
- On-page, live dictionary/glossary for people with cognitive disorders
- Stopping all flashing animations to prevent epileptic seizures
- UI and design adjustments for the visually impaired
DigAccess plays nicely with all websites:
- Customized to Match Your Site’s Look & Feel
- Loads A-synchronously – so won’t slow your site
- Platform Agnostic (Perfect for HTML, WordPress, Joomla, Squarespace, Shopify, WiX, BigCommerce, Volusion, Magento, Concrete 5, Weebly, and more.)
In the adjoining photo, see how users select desired level of accessibility support and the website then automatically adjusts to serve their needs.
DigAccess addresses these web accessibility needs:
- Web Accessibility for Blind People
- Web Accessibility for Motor Impaired
- Web Accessibility for Cognitive Disorders
- Web Accessibility for Epileptics
- Web Accessibility to the Visually Impaired
- WCAG Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- ADA Compliance Issues
- GDPR and CCPA Data Protection Regulations
GOsustainably DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE
The information contained here, and the Accessibility Tool and Solutions we offer should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this site without seeking legal or other professional advice.